FORUM OF BSNL UNIONS/ASSOCIATIONS
1. Demands Day on 11th December 2014 with Lunch Hour
Lunch hour demonstration will be held at Flower Bazzar Exchange complex. All the office bearers and activists are requested to mobilize members and make the LH Demo a grand success.
2. 10 Days Campaign from 11th to 20th
3. March to Parliament on 25th February 2015.
4. 3 Days Dharna at SSA/Circle/BSNL CO from 6th
to 8th January 2015.
5. Indefinite Strike from 17th March 2015.
Charter of Demands:
1. Filling up the posts
of CMD/BSNL and DIR(Finance) and DIR(HR) of BSNL Board
2. Formation of
subsidiary companies of BSNL.
3. Compensation for Loss
on landlines for rural / remote area service.
4. Procurement of
equipment for development, expansion and better service, more focus on laying
OF cable to strengthen the transmission network.
5. Transfer of Assets to BSNL
6. Proposal for Merger of
BSNL and MTNL.
Liberalisation and Trading.
8. Pension contribution
on actual basic instead of maximum of the pay scale for the employees absorbed
from DoT to BSNL.
9. Reject the
recommendation of TRAI to force BSNL to surrender 1.2 MHz spectrum in premium
900 MHz band.
10. Reject M/s Deloittee Consultant recommendations
11. Allotment of spectrum free to BSNL
12. Provide financial assistance to BSNL to expand the
13. BBNL should be merged with BSNL
14. 4G Services should be started by BSNL.
15. Refund of BWA
spectrum charges by the Government for the spectrum surrendered by BSNL
16. 78.2% IDA merger fixation for pre-2007 and post-2007
17. Pension Revision of BSNL Pensioners
18. 30% superannuation benefit to BSNL recruited employees
18. Fresh Recruitment of Staff required
19. BSNL service to be
mandatory to Central Government, State Government and PSUs:
20. Condition of
mandatory purchase of equipments from ITI to be scrapped.
Meeting with GM(Estt): GS and AGS Com Vivek Wankhede met GM(Estt) and held
discussions on a) issuing guidelines on fixation of seniority among the JTOs who
are eligible for different vacancy years in the last TTA to JTO LICE and b) allowing
option to the JAO 2010 batch for pay fixation as per 2nd PRC beyond
07.05.2010, the cutoff date.
Meeting with GM(Pers): GS and AGS Com Vivek Wankhede met GM(Pers) and held
discussions on issued related to soft tenure stations and cancelling the
transfer orders of Executives working in soft tenure places in AP, PB and HP
Circles. After discussion GM(Pers) assured that remaining orders also will be
DGM(Adhoc) to DGM(Reg) VC for 27 DGMs received from CVO office.
Promotion orders will be processed soon.
SNEA(I) UP(East) published JTO(T) to SDE(T) LDCE study materials in their website www.sneaupe.org
Click here for downloading Study Materials->